Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort has completed a multimillion-dollar renovation.
The reimagined property introduces several enhancements including its new beach club concept Enclave, 14 private plunge pool suites, an adults-only infinity pool, refreshed global culinary concepts, elevated family offerings including a new Splash Zone and infinity pool and an ocean-view fitness center.
“When we set out to undergo this renovation, we wanted to preserve our rich history while simultaneously ensuring the guest experience at Hilton Los Cabos is reflective of the sophisticated standards of today’s traveler,” said Sergio Bocci, general manager. “Hilton Los Cabos is now a place for guests to discover upscale accommodations, elevated dining, unscripted adventures, and curated wellness experiences, all of which are flavored with our local culture and modern elegance.”
The renovation, designed by Indidesign, represents a bridge between the history of the region and the evolution of Los Cabos as a resort destination. The resort’s arrival experience has a new inviting, open-air courtyard and sprawling water feature with a native Elephant Tree as the centerpiece.
The 264 guestrooms offer interiors that evoke a distinct sense of place infused with the style and works of Mexican artisans. The new Plunge Pool Oceanfront Suites offer a private furnished balcony, living area, plunge pool and views of the Sea of Cortez.
The debut of Enclave, the full-service Beach Club, is outfitted with a rum-centric bar, four private cliffside bungalows, eight oceanfront cabanas and sunken firepits.
The property introduces six refined culinary concepts by Executive Chef Mauricio Lopez, with additional new contemporary cuisine concepts inspired by the region’s authenticity and tastes from around the world set to debut in February 2021:
- Enclave: The Beach Club offers a tapas-style menu complemented by a wide selection of crafted cocktails.
- Vela: Drawing inspiration from Spain, France and Southern Italy, Vela specializes in authentic Mediterranean fare with pasta and flatbreads made in-house daily and an extensive wine list to complement each dish.
- Talavera: An open-air kitchen brings everyone into the action as dishes are created from scratch with ingredients supplied by local farmers, fisherman and purveyors. The cuisine at Talavera features the best of all seven regions of Mexico along with a selection of Baja wines, hand-muddled cocktails, and a list of more than 100 agave spirits.
- Leña: A poolside eatery with unobstructed views of Tequila Cove on one side and a swim-up bar on the other. With a wood-fired grill as its centerpiece, Leña offers a variety of family-style dishes including fresh seafood, salads, artisan pizzas and hearth-roasted vegetables.
- Sotol: Serving as the resort’s Tequileri, Sotol offers top-shelf margaritas, antojitos, and the “Agave Bible”—tasting notes on its 170 agave spirits.
- Mio: Located poolside of Hilton Los Cabos’ family infinity pool, Mio offers fresh sushi featuring signature handrolls, a raw bar and cocktails.