Boutique Lifestyle Leaders Association (BLLA) will combine its two most popular gatherings as a digital event this fall. The Boutique Lifestyle Digital Summit will be held on Sept. 17 with the message of 2020, “Dare to Adapt.” Top creative minds in hospitality will headline interviews, panel discussions, keynotes, bootcamps and newly designed formats including mentor power-hour sessions, a virtual trade show and invite-only meet ups. The 2020 StayBoutique Award winners will also be announced during the summit with a special ceremony recognizing the most innovative and successful properties in the space.
“While we are all daring to adapt in our current climate, this full day of gathering the most astute minds in hospitality will foster the same camaraderie that we feel at our in-person events, with a focus on exclusive content and engagement between attendees and mentorship,” said Frances Kiradjian, founder/CEO of BLLA.
Summit events will fall under two tracks: The Boutique Hotel Investment Conference and The Art of Boutique Leadership, honoring essential know-how for boutique management for the next normal. Attendees will hear from hoteliers and boutique brands throughout the day, opening with keynotes and frank discussions by Jacques-Olivier Naret, CEO of Fauchon Hotels (France) and Roger Dow, CEO of U.S. Travel Association.
A few of the confirmed hoteliers leading featured sessions:
- Luca Franco—founder/CEO, Luxury Retreats (International)
- Nicole Robinson—chief marketing officer, andBeyond
- Robert Blood—founder/president, Lark Hotels
- Jamila Ross and Akino West—founders, Copper Door B&B
- Ari Heckman & Jonathan Minkoff—co-founders, ASH NYC
- David Rochefort—president, Graduate Hotels
- Jeff Klein—founder, JK Hotel Group
- Gorgi and Simon Coghlan—founders, The Provincial Hotel (Australia)
- Marco Cilia—founder, Chapter Hotel Roma (Italy)
- David Assef—managing director, Spicer’s Retreats (Africa)
- Carolyn Schneider—partner/president, Casetta Group